July 17, 2008

Is it weird that I kinda want to go to Country Thunder...?

Because I kinda do.

I'm not a fan of country music, but I feel like I might get to meet Jessica Simpson -- which --I feel might make it worth it because I have yet to meet a real celebrity.

Plus... if the guy who sings "Honky-Tonk Badonk-a-donk" or the guy with the blond jheri-curl who sings that "We'll Put A Boot Up Yer Ass" USA-song are there... it may be my one opportunity to lob a full can of beer at their heads and get away with it. I'll just disappear into the sea of drunk girls in cowboy hats and sweaty men in American-flag shirts that say 'These colors don't run'.
I don't know, I just feel like it's my duty as an educated American citizen to silence them.

Anyway -- this is a good time to showcase a photo I took with Jessica Simpson's wax figure at my favorite place on earth last week.
It was taken just before Adam completely molested her poor mannequin chest.

No comments: