November 25, 2008

Post-Election Update

Election is over. I'm back to normal now, back doing school work and artwork instead of being a maniac glued to Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow for 4 hours every night. I'll be updating this blog more often now.

VERY last election tid-bit-- here was my view of Grant Park when Obama was elected:

Photobucket

Anyway, back to art.

Here's what I've been working on for a while. It's from a Loretta Lux photo.

The consensus so far is that she's creepy and her dress is uncomfortably short and that she looks like a boy. I like her though.

Photobucket

I'm working on a few other things too; I'll take pictures of those soon.

ALSO:

1) Scarlett won 2nd place in the Pollard Gallery Annual Advent Show! Woo!

2) This is what my hand looks like regularly now since I adopted the kitten from hell.

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: