August 19, 2012

First Solo Show @ Pollard Gallery (Sept - Nov 2012)

I have my first solo show coming up in about 3 weeks!
I'll have four or five new paintings; none are quite finished yet. A few ("Slaughterman", "Study of a Girl" and one yet to be determined) will be in nice refinished wood frames. These frames were sold to me by a very nice woman for WAY way too cheap at a yard sale in New Berlin because I told her I had my first solo show coming up; amazingly she just asked how much I had in my pocket and sold them to me for that.

Anywho, I am trying to refinish those frames today but I feel high from heat-gun fumes and am trying to track down a sander...so I'm taking a computer break.

Here's the info and the flyer:

Opening Reception: 
Saturday, September 8th 2012
Show runs September 8th - November 2012
Pollard Gallery - 5800 7th Avenue Kenosha, WI

No comments: